Thursday 24 February 2011

Contents Page ideas








 I have found a number of magazine contents pages from a variety of magazines so that I can get an idea of how some of the most popular magazines lay out their contents pages. I found that a lot of these contents pages use a number of pictures which help the reader to feel a lot more interested and i personally felt that by just looking at these pictures I wanted to continue reading the magazines so find out more. I think that I will possibly use about 5 pictures on my contents page to make my readers feel interested, especially as I only used 1 on my front cover. It also seems that a lot of these contents pages have used bold fonts for the page numbers which I find very effective.  A major thing that each of these have in common is that each topic has its own heading, and is all together in one section of the magazine, this is a great idea as it helps things to be much easier to find in the magazine and it also helps to break up the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment