Monday 2 May 2011


As you can see I stuck to the new colour scheme of red white and black as I felt that it looked good against the from page, it also helped the magazine to flow better, being able to see that both parts of it are related. I also used the same red banner down the left hand side of the page as it was also a type of 'signature' effect on the magazine. I however do not particularly lie the grey on grey look with the background and the top picture, therefore I feel that I may need to change that in the future.
I have used a number of effects on this page just as I found on other magazine's contents pages. A particular part of my contents page that I found a number of other magazines did, was the small white writing in the bottom left corner. This is a note from the editor, I felt it was quite a good idea as it made the magazine feel much more friendly and approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment