Monday 2 May 2011

New pictures

As I was unhappy with the picture on my double page spread I decided I should take some new ones to see if they would look any better. I tried to capture a range of different expressions along with different camera angles. I took a number of photo's but these are my favourite 3, I liked them because the one of the left was an inviting picture from a high angle shot. It made me feel that the person was friendly, which could reflect well on the magazine as it would make the magazine feel friendly too. The two pictrues on the right however were edgy and looked professional, the edition to them both also made them feel more effective and more attractive. I am going to try them on my double page spread and will hopefully be able to create a final copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment