Monday 2 May 2011

Double Page spread ideas





 I have found that each of these double page spreads have a distinctive layout, by where they split the page into two parts. One of which has a large main picture showing who the article is about, then usually a larger masthead saying who the artist is, then finally on the other side is the article/ interview. As this is such a popular layout I too will use this layout and will maybe use one larger picture and one smaller picture like the Alexandra Burke and Cheryl Cole articles. All of the articles and layouts are simple yet effective, they are easy to read and demonstate how keeping it simple is very useful when attracting the audience. I can also distinctively see which magazines are 'Q' for example by their colour scheme they run through-out. This is also very useful and I will attempt at doing this with my own magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment