Sunday 13 March 2011

Editing my pictures



















As I have taken this picture in front of a green screen I thought that it would make it much easier for me to edit around her and transfer it onto the front cover. However I discovered that by using the programme 'Adobe Photo shop Elements 7.0' I was unable to do this without using the 'quick selection tool'  to cut around the picture which would take more time and may not look very well done. Therefore I had to use another programme 'Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0' which is actually a movie making programme but by using this I was able to use the green screen tool then using other effects such as layering I could insert a white background which gave me my final picture.
 As my picture has come out with red eye I had to use the Photo shop elements programme to edit this out as red eye does not look professional, I also adjusted the colour, brightness and shadows in the photo to make it look more attractive, however I may choose to edit this back as I feel it looks slightly cartoonised.

Using the programme Adobe premiere elements I applied the 'green screen tool' which has got rid of the green screen in the background and replaced it with a black one, however I wanted this to be a white background, therefore I need to apply a layering effect with a white background which will hopefully change the background to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment