Sunday 6 March 2011

Music magazine front cover ideas







I have researched a number of different music magazines to help me decide on what genre I should choose to base my magazine on. These front cover examples have also given me an idea on how front cover are laid out and this has given me some inspiration on my own magazine.
I really like the magazine's ' Billboard', 'Vibe' and 'Bledner'. I like the way the front covers a simple, yet effective. They stick to a simple colour scheme and how there is only one main picture of their main music artist. I think the way the have their artists name in large writing on the front is effective as it makes the reader feel like they want to know more about that music artist.
I have some very good ideas from these magazines and have a rough idea on how I will create my own music magazine front cover. I also like the way that each magazine has managed to target their magazine at a specific target audience and have managed to maintain that 'young' feeling within the front cover alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment